Boardroom style venue equipped with AV projector and electronic whiteboard. Suitable also for the most elegant of dinners, or intimate performance space. The room seats from 30 – 50 people for a sit down dining event and 90 people cocktail style. The Celia Little room opens up onto a Spanish style historic courtyard for guests to stretch their legs during intervals, lunch breaks or to enjoy as an extension to the function room for drinks and alfresco dining.
Please call us for not for profit rates.
Security for events of over 100 people.
Minimum 4 hour hire.
1. The MTSV function facilities are available for hire 7 Days per week 8.30am – 10.30pm Confirmation of tentative bookings must be made within 15 working days of the Function date. Failure to confirm a booking may result in cancellation. Confirmation of the booking is made upon the signing of the Venue Hire Agreement.
2. The Hirer warrants that the Function shall not cause any physical or other damage to the venue or to the reputation of the MTSV. The Hirer is responsible for the behaviour of its patrons and contractors must ensure that they also comply with the terms and conditions of the Agreement. Any damaged goods or repair work will be paid for by hirer.
3. The Hirer shall conduct the Function in an orderly manner and shall comply with responsible serving of alcohol.
4. Confirmation of the number of people attending the Function shall be provided to the MTSV no later than 5 days prior. Where actual numbers are not reasonably able to be ascertained, an estimate shall be provided.
5. An External Caterer must provide Public Liability Insurance and any incident occurring at the event is the responsibility of the Hirer.
6. If the Hirer has more than 100 people and is hosting a self catered event security will be required at the expense of Hirer.
7. Payment for venue hire must be 5 working days in advance of the event booking date.
8. A deposit of 20% of the total hire charge will be billed on confirmation of the venue hire agreement. If event is cancelled by hirer within 14 days of hire date this deposit will be forfeited.
9. The MtSV reserves the right to charge cleaning fees if room is not left as it was when hired.
10. External Caterers are responsible for cleaning of the kitchen and the removal of all rubbish / bottles etc.
11. Events close at 10pm exiting by 10.30pm clients must clean and remove all garbage, event styling and all paraphernalia pertaining to the event on the night of the event no later than 10.30pm. $500 fee will be charged if event does not clear by close of business.
Low cost parking with early bird and night parking available next door.