Capire Consulting Group is a specialist community engagement company.
We design and deliver tailored engagement strategies to build understanding, create local ownership and to inform sustainable decision making. We use a lens of diversity, inclusion and accessibility to maximise social benefit on all our projects. Our team are skilled listeners, communicators, researchers, facilitators and problem solvers.
Our practice offers clients a bespoke creative design service that can provide them with high-level visual communication solutions, which can take the form of anything from high-level brand development, large publications design, to collateral within client brand guidelines and communication tools for our consultants. The scope is very diverse and draws from many disciplines; from marketing and writing, digital development, to illustration and photography.
Capire Consulting Group is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will provide a range of services to Capire and our clients including:
• Evolving and managing the Capire brand, website and marketing activities
• Designing collateral and publications to support our projects including newsletters, workshop materials and reports.
• Creation of innovative engagement tools, including infographics and accessible educational resources.
• Managing other creative and design professionals, including photographers, videographers, and digital designers.
• Managing print production and preparing artwork for print, display, web and digital.
Who are we looking for?
Our new Graphic Designer will have the following:
• Experience in producing a range of reports, plans, presentations and other marketing materials within an urban planning and public policy context.
• Advanced skills across the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple projects concurrently.
• Professional approach to time management, managing costs and deadlines.
• Super-organised and productive, and excited to roll up your sleeves and get into some exciting work.
• The kind of person who pre-empts client and project needs, displays initiative and brings a positive attitude into our vibrant workplace.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
The salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant, based on level of experience. Alongside a positive, collegial and supportive work environment, Capire also has a salary bonus policy for staff based on individual and collective performance.
How to apply for this job
We will review applications as they are received and invite qualified candidates to one or more interviews. Applications must include:
• A detailed cover letter explaining your interest and fit, and your understanding of Capire’s work.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A folio of your work.
Applications due COB Friday, 16 June 2017. Start date is negotiable for the successful applicant.