A leading Melbourne agency seeks a talented and creative mid-weight designer to compliment an already well-established design team. We’re looking for someone who is interested in a long-term position with the view of learning, growing and really making their mark.
The successful applicant would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry, be driven to succeed and have a passion for design.
You would also possess the following:
• Ability to work collaboratively with the studio team
• Be highly skilled in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous projects
• Have strong communication and collaborative skills
• The ability to move quickly and accurately when working to deadlines
• Be enthusiastic and positive
• Experienced at producing print and digital design
• Excellent finished art skills with an eye for detail
• Take direction well but not be afraid to offer your opinion and ideas
• Be a strong team player within both studio and account management teams
– Bachelor degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
– A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Bonus skills, but not essential
- Immediate start
- Basic motion/animation skills
- Property design experience
Please note this is not a graduate position. We are looking for a mid-level designer with full time design experience.
So, are you the designer we’ve been looking for? Please email your folio and CV to
Please note only successful applicants will be notified.