Percept Brand Design is a creative agency based in Cronulla.
We work with great mix of clients across branding, packaging, print communications and digital design.
We're looking for a talented creative who is passionate about their work. They'll have a positive attitude and be able to efficiently arrive at successful outcomes.
• Be part of a great creative team in a mid-sized, friendly studio
• Work with high profile clients on a wide variety of projects
• Enjoy the benefits of working in the beachside location of Cronulla
• Graphic Design diploma or a degree in Visual Communication
• Approx. 2-3 years experience in a reputable studio/agency
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications
• Ability to work from concept through to finished artwork
• Demonstrated strategic, creative thinking
• Versatility of style and medium
• Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Experience in multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and working in a high-paced environment
Working within our experienced creative team, you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of your projects independently, from ideation and concept, through the design process, including finished artwork.
This position would suit an established Designer, based in Sydney’s southern suburbs, who is driven to progress their career.
We’re looking for a professional person, who can work productively to answer project briefs, confident in their judgement of what will work and what won’t.
Scope of work will be diverse, with projects large and small for companies of all shapes and sizes across a wide variety of industries, so adaptability will be important.
A responsible, pro-active person with good time management skills will be well suited to the position. You’ll be able to work independently to consistently meet deadlines and juggle between various active projects in any given week.
Good communication skills are also required as there will be team collaboration and direct client contact involved in this exciting role.