Our client is an international award winning world leader, and one of the most highly successful design and branding studios in Australia. Their impressive clientele includes a diverse range of international iconic brands. No two days are the same working in this amazing studio.
Due to rapid growth our client is seeking a talented individual to work closely with their charming down to earth Creative Director and several other key extraordinary creatives who all work together in a family friendly cohesive team spirit.
You will be a highly motivated and talented designer with solid industry experience. This role will see you taking responsibility for a broad range of creative and design projects. You will be engaged in the design process from initial briefing through to design generation, visualising and file preparation. As such you will be a team player with a can do hands-on attitude and approach with strong attention to detail. Your expertise will include corporate branding and brand packaging working on iconic brands in a top tier design and branding studio. In addition you will have a desire to develop skills in 3 D.
• Have a tertiary qualification in graphic design
• Display strong analytical thinking and demonstrate effective problem solving skills
• Work well under pressure
• Have excellent organisation and communication skills
• Have an ability to meet tight deadlines on brief within a fast paced environment
• Contribute to a passionate and collaborative team environment
• Have demonstrated skill and solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Your expertise will include corporate branding and brand packaging working on iconic brands in a top tier design and branding studio
Please include the following and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Selection of your work in a PDF (8-10 condensed files)
• CV with a letter which includes a summary of why you believe you can make a difference and prove to become asset
For any further enquiries please call J.D’s on 03 9696 6700.
Legalities: It is a MANDATORY requirement to have legal rights to be able to work in Australia.
We thank you in advance for your application. Due to overwhelming applications only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We only represent the A-List: top 5% of the work force. Only the best of the best. The most qualified and inspiring talent. Our rigorous and personal screening process guarantees excellent results. J.D’s clients demand excellence and we deliver. J.D’s talent knows they’re ranked among the elite.
It is a MANDATORY requirement to have the legal right to work in Australia.