- ASX-listed Financial Services giant
- Competitive rates
- 6 month contract
- CBD. Close to public transport
Our client is synonymous with prestige in Financial Services. They have a strong customer centric attitude and are leaders in their industry. They are currently looking to complement their team with an IA/ Interaction Designer on a project basis.
As Information Architect you will be responsible for establishing the concepts and functionalities for the digital communication platform. Currently there is a top-level strategy existing that you will need to take and break down into strategy, concepts and projects. The strategy will be focused around products, product ranges and marketing activities with a focus on B2C. Concepts will result eventually in briefs for the digital design team or external freelancers used to produce and implement designs.
Your goal will be to develop engaging, inspiring and educational functionality that increases the number of users within all segments and the time they spend on the corporate website, social media platforms and improve brand perception, as well as ensure consistency across the platform.
- Setting an UX framework for the design
- Create structure and functionality specs incorporating the use of newest technologies
- Work with internal teams and marketing specialists
- Develop user interface designs using knowledge of customer tasks, product functionality requirements, knowledge of user interface architecture, knowledge of UI best practice and industry/company interface standards
Qualifications for the role are:
- 5+ years creating interfaces, large scale websites or applications
- Demonstrable portfolio of designing for complex digital interfaces (delivering site maps, wireframes, interaction specifications, etc.
- Strong knowledge and skills in conceptualization and incorporating web, mobile and tablet platforms
- Proven communication and influencing skills
AQUENT Talent benefit from our 25 years of specialized creative recruitment experience across the globe, and are eligible for perks including Apple Store discounts, free access to subscription training resources, and a lucrative Talent Rewards referral program.
This is a great opportunity for an IA/Interaction Designer to get hands-on experience working with a well-respected Financial Services brand.
If this sounds like you, give me a call at 02 8288 8288 or email me at email@example.com